Before making the AppStore release make sure you have verified with the release checklist below:
- Update MoEngage SDK to latest version. Check release notes to know the latest SDK version.
- In case using multiple MoEngage apps, then make sure before releasing that the correct AppID is set while initializing the SDK.
- Make sure that initializeProdWithApiKey method is called for the build, which is being submitted to appstore, this is to make sure that the data is tracked in the Live environment of the MoEngage app . Refer the link to know more.
- Make sure that the Production APNS certificate is uploaded to MoEngage dashboard settings in Live environment. And also test the same by sending couple of notifications before going live.
- If you wish to run Install/Update campaigns, make sure you tracking the same (recommended but optional).
- If the app has Login feature then make sure you are tracking USER_ATTRIBUTE_UNIQUE_ID attribute when user logs in. Setting USER_ATTRIBUTE_UNIQUE_ID is mandatory to tie a user across devices, installs/uninstalls and across different platforms. Refer link
- Also make sure that resetUser method is called on user logout. Refer link
- Make sure you are setting all the User Attributes required to target users based on these attributes across devices or installs. Also this will help in personalization of campaigns. Refer link to know more.
- Make sure you are tracking all the events based on which you can track users behaviour in the app, and later use the same to create campaign targeting appropriate users. Refer the link to know more.
Updated 4 months ago