If you are using an existing Google Project with enabled GCM APIs, you can follow the below steps.
- Go to IAM & Admin in the sidebar of Google Project Console
- Go to API Manager in the sidebar of Google Project Console
You should then click on Credentials. Here, you can
- EITHER copy an existing API Server Key and paste it under GCM Key on the Settings Page of MoEngage dashboard.
- OR click on Create Credentials -> API Key to create a new API Key
- Select Server Key under Create a new Key
- Name your API Key and leave IP addresses blank, if you don't want to enable IP whitelisting.
- Click on Create, copy the generated API Key and paste it under GCM Key under Settings on MoEngage Dashboard
If you are using whitelisted IPs then add the following IPs
18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
You are done with obtaining GCM Project Number and GCM API Server Key.
If you are already have a Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) project, jump directly to obtaining project credentials.
- Login to Firebase Console
- Click on the Create Project button to create a new project
Enter Project Name and click on "Create Project"
On the Firebase console, click on Settings gear icon and select Project Settings
Head over to Cloud Messaging tab under Settings
- Copy Server Key and paste it under GCM Key on the Settings Page